Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Just Unwinding

One of my big loves is musical theatre. I actually have a degree in theatre and I love to sing. Michael Crawford is one of my favorite performers hence the music I’m listening to.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day. I have a phone interview with the unemployment people to try and convince them that I should get unemployment even though I quit my job. I have very good reasons to leave the job and according to their own rules if you leave because of health reasons which I did you are eligible. Also I did have another job lined up which turned out to be for a company when I did some research on had questionable business practices. I’ll be glad when the interview is over and things are decided once and for all.

I also have moving companies coming in tomorrow and Friday to give estimates. I want to get down to Indiana by mid-October before the weather turns rotten.

No comments: