Wednesday, September 8, 2004

Oh Boy!

I got back to the apartment late this afternoon. I need to go through everything tonight and clean out a lot of stuff. I have to get boxes tomorrow and pack and on Friday the movers come. I still need to clean the place up although since I have to pay through October 25th I think I will just take my time. I'm going to go back to Indiana on Saturday and hopefully take the computer with me since it really looks like I may start work on Monday. I'll come back here on a weekend and finish up. I'll still have a couch here I can sleep on until I get Salvation Army out to pick it up. It is going to be too crazy to try and get everything done by this weekend.

Merlin is staying with his Grandmother. Mom decided that he would just be in my way and she wanted to take care of him. I think a certain cat has someone wrapped around his little paw. ;-)

No comments: