Thursday, October 14, 2004

Feeling Good

It is amazing how much better I feel now that I am away from my old job and working for mature people who appreciate my talents. The stress of having to deal with a talentless person who was promoted above her level of competence and decide to persecute me for her failings was really causing the stress level in my life to be so severe that I was constantly ill. Since I started my new job and moved to Indiana I haven't had any health problems. Even though I can't take my regular asthma medicine until I get health coverage next month I haven't had a single asthma attack.

On the kitty front Merlin is growing a real thick winter coat and keeps making a "nest" out of the throw on the bed. I think he is trying to tell me that glaciers are coming down this winter. ;-)

 

No comments: