Monday, September 18, 2006

One Down

We have one of the two kittens now. The little black one with white on her throat and tummy comes running to us and comes right on in and makes herself at home. She will probably be called Pixie. It looks like she spent the night inside and Merlin is no longer hissing at her so that is good. Mother refers to me as her co-mommy. One guess who the other mommy is. ;-) The little gray one is starting to come near so hopefully in another week she will be joining the house and then we can get the other two kittens to the people who want them. Mommy cat will need to be spayed and then she can be our outdoor cat to keep the mice population down.

I finished the picture I was working on for my Aunt's birthday. I'll not only put it on her card but print it out and put it in a stained glass frame that I have. Her nickname is Bird and she loves gardening so I combined the two into the picture.

Two years down the road  my boss finally got a review and raise in for me. The next check should be pretty good since I will have a year's back pay plus starting the new salary. It doesn't look like she will let me transfer out of the position I'm in. I can tolerate it but it isn't exactly what I really want to be doing. My hours have changed to 8:30 to 5:00 which will suit me better.

Life is moving on and slowly my year end projects are getting done. The Christmas card is designed and I need to start doing the calendar. That is always fun trying to narrow it down to 12 pictures from the previous year that I want to do.

 

No comments: