Monday, April 7, 2008

Mugged on a Monday

"Growing up means accepting the concept of no." Swami Prajnanpad

"I always say that every person on this earth has the freedom to practice or not practice religion. It is all right to do both. But once you accept religion, it is extremely important to be able to focus your mind on it and sincerely practice the teachings in your daily life." Dalai Lama

I got a call from my Mom at work to inform me that my storage shed had been broken into again. Needless to say I was not pleased. At $60.00 a month they can provide some security. This time my vacuum cleaner was stolen. They are going to replace the lock with one that supposedly can't be cut open and replace the vacuum cleaner. The owner could tell I was real close to exploding.

I went shopping this weekend and used up the gift cards I had to both Target and Macys. I love shopping and got new clothes and jewelry. I always say you can't have too much of either one. I also got myself a late birthday present and got the first season of Torchwood. My brother was saying he had never heard of it and his daughter and I agreed that it would probably not be a good idea not to expose Mr. to the right of Attila the Hun to it. ;-) I told him it was an adult spin off of Doctor Who and since he isn't fond of that program he wouldn't like it. Me on the other hand I'm loving it. In fact I'm going to go put some on now.

No comments: