Monday, September 24, 2007

Power of Prayer

I met with the doctor today and got good news. According to her I don't need the hysterectomy and that the fibroid tumors are not that bad. The problem is a massive bladder infection that is causing all the pain. We are trying some new antibiotics.

I know that many people have kept me in their prayers and those prayers have been answered and for the readers of this blog who have kept me in their prayers I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know some people who refuse to believe in God or prayer but today has proven to me again that He exists and that He is looking out after me. To say I am relieved is an understatement. I still need to see the surgeon about the hiatal hernia but even if he wants to operate it won't be as difficult of an operation.

Over the weekend I designed my Christmas card for this year. I realized I wasn’t going to be able to finish  the calendar without the Christmas picture because that is always the December picture. I am really pleased with it but you will have to wait until the Christmas post to see it. ;-)

This year I am using some of my pictures that were specifically designed for certain holidays. The January picture is going to be appropriately enough Happy New Year. The name of the calendar this year is Through the Year.

The real counter is 6130.

No comments: