Friday, September 7, 2007

We Have An Answer

"Genuine compassion involves analyzing the situation regardless of whether the person is close or not." Dalai Lama

I ran into my Doctor in the hallway yesterday and he saw the CAT scan results. He didn't have much time to talk but said I have massive fibroid tumors that appear to be benign but I need an hysterectomy as soon as possible. It will be at least a month before I can get anything scheduled. I can't even get an appointment for an evaluation until after the 20th. I don't know how much work I will miss or the recovery time yet. To say I'm scared is an understatement.

I'll try to write here as often as I can on different things. It will help keep my mind off the pain. You can expect a major geek posting after the Doctor Who weekend coming up. We finally get to see Torchwood. ;-)

I did this picture when I came home last night. I wanted something soothing for my shattered nerves. It is called Water Lily.

The real counter is 6029.

No comments: