Friday, June 9, 2006

Eureka Moment

"God had created the world in play." Ramakrishna

Finally an reason that works to explain politicians courtesy of my Oriental Wisdom calendar. I knew there had to be an explanation for that three ring circus we know as politics. Don't take it seriously.

I try to have a sense of humor about life but sometimes it does irritate you. Now if I can just get through the next week and a half without blowing my cool I should be all right. I'm picking up Geek brother and fiancée tonight for the weekend. Wednesday I leave for my niece's wedding and try not to strangle big brother. Politics are going to be off limit. It is my car and I make the rules. Get through the wedding without strangling irritating ex-sister-in-law and I get assured of saintdom. Three more days at the zoo called work and I have a week off.

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and your makeup runs. Know what I mean? Know what I mean? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. ;-P

 

No comments: