Thursday, March 27, 2008

Nice Day

"Cultivate a heart of love that knows no anger." Cambodian Proverb

"Self-realization means that we have been consciously connected with our Source of being. Once we have made this connection nothing can go wrong." Paramananda

It has been a nice birthday for me. I was surprised at getting a card and gift from the people at work. My mother got me a jacket with cats on it that I will wear tomorrow as well as a cake. My brother's gift is in transit from Amazon. He has discovered why you never let them ship media if you want it to reach its destination on time.

I got a phone call from an old friend that I haven't heard from in a while. He was the man who made this computer. It was nice to chat and get caught up on things.

All in all it has been a nice day. No big surprises like I got yesterday when I got back from lunch to discover that the person who is suppose to be doing the posting with me is going to Patient Accounts as of Monday and I will have someone else with me. I suspect the boss got tired of her not pulling her weight and decided to put someone in with me who will do her share. I am now the Senior Cash Poster. It should be a lot easier to keep caught up now.

I haven't spent too much time today looking back over my life so far. Like all lives there have been high points and low points with the highs vastly out weighing the lows. I think I have accomplished a lot so far and plan to keep on accomplishing as the years go by.

The picture is called Sunset Seas.

 

No comments: