Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday Such As It Is

"When we die nothing can be taken with us but the seeds of our life's work and our spiritual knowledge." Dalai Lama

Isn't that just a wonderful quote from the Dalai Lama? It makes you want to rethink our attachment to material possessions doesn't it?

Other then doing the shopping for my Mom I'm not doing much this weekend. I promised my niece I would take some time and watch some of the Robin Hood DVDs that she sent me. I also plan on watching the Stargate one that I got on Tuesday. I'm interested in how they are going to wrap up the Ori stories.

I finally got the picture the way I wanted it. It is called Let Sleeping Dragons Lie. I had this wonderful model of a Medieval room and I experimented in lighting for the room. I discovered if I took my torch apart and just used the flames part that I could put the flame inside the lanterns and the fireplace and the room would be lit that way. It created marvelous shadows. I really have fun with my art.

The real counter is 6887.

No comments: