Saturday, December 6, 2008

Winter Storm


“Only a vessel that is half-full can be shaken.” Chinese Proverb

“Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.” Dalai Lama

It has been snowing all day. I went out earlier to get my hair cut and then to the store for my Mom and myself. I hate driving in snow especially since this small town only plows a couple of roads and no matter where I am going at least half of the roads are unplowed.

My Mom’s heart is acting up again. I made sure the house was quiet so she could sleep. She had talked about getting up and going to church this evening in the snow but I talked her out of it, either that or she still feels horrible and decided not to go. That woman can be so stubborn.

A word of warning of anyone looking for a new cellular phone company, avoid Sprint like the plague. I spent two hours Thursday night trying to deal with out sourced idiots because they screwed up Mom’s phone bill again! They are the most incompetent phone service in the world. They have a message on their site that they are closing down Customer Service e-mail. That should tell you something about how they view their customers. I have had fantastic service with T-Mobile.

The picture is called Winter Storm.

No comments: