Sunday, June 8, 2008

Playing Catch Up

"Violence is not merely killing another. It is violence when we use a sharp word, when we make a gesture to brush away a person, when we obey because there is fear." Krishnamurti

"A civilization must be judged and assessed, not by the level of power it has reached, but by how it develops and expresses a love of humanity through its laws and institutions." Rabindranath Tagore

I am slowly starting to get caught up on things. I finally got to a doctor who could diagnose what was wrong with my knee. I have a sprained ligament and a brace on it for four weeks or so that I have named "Igor" because it makes me walk like Frankenstein' monster. I have also finally gotten a strangle hold on the sinus infection that has kept me down and out for weeks.

The web site is caught up again and several new pictures have been added. My latest is Wolf Lake that is showcased above.

I have updated my section that has blog recommendations and added my brother Eric's new blog where he is trying to justify moving to Texas. I also have Jerry's blog on the San Jose Sharks and why they still haven't won the Stanley Cup.

I am going to try and write more often here in the blog. Hopefully I'll find some inspiration soon on topics to write about.

For Doctor Who fans the current season is still providing some of the best stories that we have seen in many years. David Tennant is continuing to prove he is the best actor to have played the part. I really wish I could afford to fly to London and see the man at the Royal Shakespeare Theater in Hamlet. I think he is going to be brilliant.

No comments: