Monday, October 5, 2009

Questions


Why my mother can remember to set up my coffee the night before but can’t remember her arthritic hands can not open a bug bomb in time for it not to go off in her face. How I can hear her chocking all the way upstairs but my brother can’t from downstairs because the Colts game is on. How she can remember that the old computer needs to be wiped but can’t remember where the mouse and keyboard are so I can operate the computer. Just found where she those. Sigh! Why Mom thinks the windows HAVE to be washed and it is going to rain all week.

Why Merlin can have a gigantic hairball and three minutes later is eating again. Why Pixie has to run upstairs to see what I’m doing if I have to get up and go to the bathroom. How many times does one can have to watch the water flush in a toilet? After three years isn’t she use to it now? Why Merlin thinks if I get up to go to the bathroom that it means he can move over and take his half out of the center of the bed.

Why the best ideas for art come after midnight when you have to be at work the next morning. And the big question is how does Monday morning get here so quick?

No comments: