Friday, February 3, 2006

Listening

When I saw my doctor on Wednesday I was a little put out when he told me I couldn't go back to work until Monday at the earliest. I was going to try and go back on Thursday even though to be honest it would have been pushing it. The doctor not only preempted my asking to go back early but made sure I had to listen by writing a note that said I couldn't be back at work until 02/06/06. I hate to admit it but he was right. There was no way I would have been able to work. Sometimes like it or not we have to listen and do as we are told. I know I am an extremely stubborn person and I will push myself beyond my endurance unless I am stopped.

We have snow coming in and the beach sounded real nice to me. I am a huge Dr. Who fan and can hardly wait until the new series is finally shown here in the States. My English friends have been talking about it for a year. The picture is called "At the Beach" and is a salute to warmer weather and one of my favorite series.

No comments: