Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Getting It Done

"If you have a sense of caring for others, you will manifest a kind of inner strength in spite of your own difficult situations and problems." Dalai Lama

According to my doctor I am doing very well. The pain I am experiencing is from the stitches that are down deep and pulling. They should be dissolving in the next couple of weeks and I won't be feeling that pain. We are also going to try some hormone replacement to see if we can get my energy level up. I will be off for the next two weeks to continue to recover.

I embarked on a big project the other day. I am putting together a vegetarian meal plan cookbook for my niece. It will be her Christmas present.

We will be looking at snow by the end of the week. I love looking at snow but hate driving in it. I do hope to get more pictures for my winter section of my photography though. I missed on getting more autumn pictures since the leaves were at their best during surgery.

The real counter is 6437

No comments: