Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Don't Let It Snow


“Without freedom from the past, there is no freedom at all, because the mind is never new, fresh, innocent.” Krishnamurti

“Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” Dalai Lama

We got clobbered with snow last night. There was no way that I could get my car out of the driveway and no way I could dig my Mom’s car out so I ended up staying home along with two-thirds of the office. I spent much of the day making some cosmetic changes to my web site. I’m still doing research on how to set up a web based art business. It is definitely something I will try to do this year.

Other then that I spent the day trying to get over the after effects of the asthma attack from shoveling the car off yesterday afternoon tying to get home from work. That and thinking very nasty thoughts about the person who wrote the song with the lyrics “let it snow.” ;-)


No comments: