Friday, December 7, 2007

Finally Friday

"Men must be decided on what they will not do, and then they are able to act with vigor in what they ought to do." Mencius

I'm making real progress on getting the Christmas stuff done. Almost all the pictures are printed I just need to get them mounted. I hope to start on the cards this weekend. My brother wants me to go shopping with him this weekend so he can get his shopping done.

After having spent almost two days earlier in updating my web site I have actually been updating as I go along for the last few days. I added some winter photographs today. We got about an inch or so of snow last night.

I'll be heading off to work on Monday. I think they will be glad to see me back. I can sure use the money. I got good news from my insurance company as they paid all of the surgeon's bill. The major expense is going to be the hospital bill.

I was checking on the links in my web site and on the whole I am satisfied with my progress as both an artist and photographer. I don't know everything about either craft and I am still working to improve my skills. But those couple of individuals who were tearing me down last year are wrong. After looking at what I had up I can confidently say I am an artist. More importantly I forgive them their cruelty.

The picture is called The Rose.

The real counter is 6486.

No comments: