Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday Tango

"It is God who comes to you in the guise of a true and noble friend to serve, inspire, and guide you." Paramahansa Yogananda

I'm finishing up the last of the Christmas cards and I will officially be finished with all of my Christmas stuff. Whoo-hoo! This is the earliest I've ever gotten done.

I have to highly recommend the album I'm listening to, Josh Groban's Noel. It is quite simply the best Christmas album I have ever heard. He has the most beautiful voice and the arrangements of the songs are spectacular. It starts with my two favorite Christmas songs Silent Night and The Little Drummer Boy. If you want something to sooth you and get you in the Christmas mood this is the album to do it. I'll definitely be getting more of his CDs.

The heavy snow and ice is starting to melt. Of course we will probably get more soon. It looks like it will be quite a snowy winter this year. This is the earliest I remember it snowing since I moved out to the Midwest.

I have to admit that wrapping gifts this year was a real adventure. I kept threatening to wrap Pixie up and stick her in a box until I was done. She is cute but what a rascal!

The picture is of the ice on the trees from our last storm. It shows that even when the weather is bad it can still have beauty. Often when things look the darkest we forget that there is still light and love. He was born on December 25th.

The real counter is 6526.

 

No comments: