Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Madness

"A loving altruistic attitude has only one face, kindness to others." Dalai Lama

Well I made it through my first day back to work and I am so tired I'm shaking. Everyone was delighted to see me back. I took the calendar in and everyone raved about it. The favorite picture seemed to be Waterfall.

I have a ton of things to do but tonight I am just going to crash early. There is no way I can work on wrapping gifts or anything else. I didn't expect to be this tired.

I love today's quote and it is very appropriate for this time of year. As we are busy shopping for gifts for family and friends it is a good time to drop some money into the Salvation Army buckets that you see in front of so many stores. Their are a lot of people who are in need and this is the time of year that we should be thinking of others. It is the season to give to not only those we know but to those who are strangers to us but in need.

The real counter is 6500.

No comments: