Thursday, December 13, 2007

Weird Wednesday

"Of course, there may be differences in our cultural background or way of life, there may be differences in our faith, or we may be of a different color, but we are human beings, consisting of the human body and the human mind." Dalai Lama

The last couple of days have been hectic at work. Of course it would help if they didn't keep pulling us away from our desks for 2 hour meetings. It does make it difficult to get your work done if you aren't where you can actually do the work. I have come home absolutely exhausted.

I am almost done with all the Christmas things. I have two calendars and a couple of pictures left to print. Then comes the chore of wrapping every thing. My plan is to get it all done this weekend including the cards. We are expecting between four and eight inches of snow so it will be a good weekend to stay home and try and get some stuff done.

I have been getting some amazing response to my art work. In this last year I think that I have done some of my best work. I don't know what has happened to make the creative juices flow the way they have but I have come up with some of my best ideas for pictures. I am seriously thinking of setting up that on line business in the coming year. I could use the extra money with the medical bills.

I really love the quote from the Dalai Lama today. It brings home what I have always believed that there is only one race, the human race.

The picture is called Magical Mushrooms.

The real counter is 6509.

No comments: