Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Door to Your Dreams

I finished a new picture tonight. The concept has been rattling around in my head for several days now and tonight it finally came out the way I wanted it to.

 

I think dreams are an important part of life. Dreams are the stuff our hopes are made of. It is natural for a person to dream. It is important for a person to dream. I love my life but there are things that I dream of that would make my life more fulfilling for me. There are things I would like to do, places I would like to see, people I would like to meet. These make up my dreams.

 

I don’t think it is possible to be totally satisfied with life. I think everyone should have dreams they want to fulfill and I think those dreams need to grow and new dreams should take the place of dreams that have come true. For me dreaming is the way that I plan to make my life better. I’m a realistic person and I know that there is a difference between dreams from my wildest imagination and the dreams that can be a reality if I work at them.

 

I dream of getting published. I dream of selling my art work. I dream of meeting that special someone I can spend the rest of my life with. These are dreams I know can be accomplished if I work at them. The wildest dreams are what my mind does for fun. Everyone should have at least one really wild, way out there dream. So what are your dreams?

No comments: