Tuesday, January 3, 2006

What Do You Know

In a major surprise one of the combatants in my newsgroup actually forgave the other one because I asked him to. Well it's a start. Currently heat is being put on the other person and he is making mistakes and lashing out. He accuses the one guy of ignoring his "so-called" apology but thinks the rest of the readers have forgotten that this person apologized before he baited him with an obscenity filled post. He is also being told to reread what I said about hate because his actions prove his words about not hating are a lie. Life is interesting isn't it.

I once wrote a short story where my hero had to try and recover something he had hidden in a leprechaun's pot of gold. He found that leprechauns can be very tricky creatures. I have to wonder if enough heat is put on this one person if he can be tricked into forgiving. He has proven common sense and decency don't work. Maybe trickery is the key.

As for me I've said my piece and am trying to encourage conversation about the show. After all that is why we are there. I know everyone is tired of the entire feud and one guy's ego. Now if they would only say so on the board and not just to me in private emails it would help me out.

The picture is the cover art from the short story "Pot of Gold" found at http://members.aol.com/michelesstorys/gold.htm/.

 

No comments: