Thursday, January 12, 2006

Friendship

Now that I have a download problem solved I was able to do a new picture last night. A friend who is in the business of building computers was kind enough to help via a long distance phone call. He is the man who built my current computer. It got me thinking about friends.

Friends are important in life. They are the people who will listen to your problems. They will help you up when you are feeling down. They are there for you in good times and in bad.

I have had a lot of friends in my life. I have a friend and mentor who started me on my art career and rejoiced with me when I made my first sale and when I won my first award.

I grew up hearing "to have a friend you must be a friend." I always try and be a friend to people I know. My nature has always been to give and by giving I have been given back the gift of friendship. So for all my friends out there, some of whom I've yet to meet, this picture is for you and is called "Friends."

 

No comments: