Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dreams

I was talking to a friend yesterday and we got on the subject of following your dreams. She is going to challenge herself and go for something she has always wanted rather then face the possibility that in 20 years she will have regrets that she just played her life conservative and didn't take the risk involved with pursuing her dream. I think that is wonderful.

A life with no dreams or aspirations is a life that is wasted as far as I am concerned. It is so easy to stay in the comfort zone and not take any risks. Nothing ventured nothing gained however. Life itself is a risk. We have no guarantee how long we have on this planet and we should make the most of the time that we have.

This is the year of my dreams and I am starting to get art work out to various places that use graphic artists to illustrate stories they are working on. I want to be a professional artist and I am going to pursue that dream this year. What is your dream?

The picture is called Door To Your Dreams and was by far the favorite picture on my 2007 calendar.

No comments: