Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Still Shaky

I'm still a bit shaky from yesterday. The glass globe surrounding the light bulb in the light/fan exploded sending glass shards everywhere except where I was sitting. By the laws of physics that glass should have hit me. Those shards were large enough that some of them could have seriously hurt or even killed me considering the force of the explosion.

I have always felt the presence of my Dad with me. I am sure that yesterday thanks to his intervention and the care of my Guardian angel and God that I was spared. It isn't the first time that something like this has happened. A couple of years ago I was sitting at a turn light with cars in front of me and heavy traffic on the side of me, no where to go in other words. I saw in my rear view mirror a car suddenly swerve towards the turn lane as if the driver realized he was going to miss the turn. He suddenly went up on the divider next to me. The car was literally an inch away from mine.

If ever anyone is tempted to doubt the existence of God and his love for us then incidents like this affirm his presence and his love for us. There was a circle free of glass around my chair even though it hit every where else. God loves me and I thank him for that love and saving my life yesterday.

No comments: