Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Daddy. You would have been 88 today. We really miss you. I'm doing my best to take care of mother but you know how stubborn she is. At least we are on our way to getting her to retire. I think in a couple of months she will hang it up for good and just stay home with Pixie.

If you were here I'm sure we would be discussing last night's Heroes. That was some episode wasn't it and next week oh boy. That should be a doozy. Well maybe you would have been watching 24 with Mike and we would catch the rerun together of Heroes on Friday. You would like both of those shows I'm sure.

I finished this picture last night. I would have loved to show you how to do computer art. You really would have had fun with it. I know I'm having the time of my life being able to create.

We finally got Mike his Army retirement. I know you would have had it straightened up with a couple of phone calls but I finally got the right people at last. He may even get all that back pay they owe him.

Thanks for watching over us. I know you promised to do so in a dream I had. Man that light globe exploding this morning sure scared me. I don't think it was a coincident that the glass went everywhere except where I was. Physics said it should have hit over where I was sitting. I know you made sure it didn't.

Any way happy birthday and know we still love you and miss you lots.

The picture is called Midnight Reflections and the image came to me in a dream. It was such a powerful image that I had to turn it into a picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad would require you to root for the Colts, by the way.