Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Slight Delay

"The best laid plans of mice and men...." I always wondered why they didn't finish the sentence. I guess it would be what the plans were. The best laid plans of mice and men to sleep through the night were shattered by two cats. That is true in my case. Around 2 AM Merlin decides he has had enough of following his little sister all through the house and he wants part of "his" bed. I'll tell you 15 1/2 pounds thudding by your ear is enough to wake the heaviest sleeper. He likes to cuddle close and use the "timber" method of lying down. He stands next to me and flops over sideways and slides down my body. Sigh he is so weird sometimes. Little Pixie bounds in around 2:30 AM just as I start to doze off and wants to know if I want to play ball with her. Errr not really. She eventually goes off to explore some more but not until she drops the ball into my slipper. Sigh why don't I get normal cats.

My good intentions of getting the Con Guide up and running soon have reached a little delay. My brother Eric just sent me the new Bryce 6 and DAZ with extras and two new figures to work with, Michael and Victoria.  Well I have to try it out don't I? Gee I'm a Geek you can't give me a new computer toy and not expect me to play for a while and see what it can do. Mom just sighed and gave a little giggle when she was asking what I was doing and I told her that I had a new toy. Now be fair just because I'm an adult it doesn't mean I have to grow up.

No comments: