Saturday, January 19, 2008

Soaring

"Moving one step towards finding the answer to the question, Who Am I?, we brought consciousness from outside to inside." Acharya Mahapranja

When I do my calendar each year I search for actual holidays. Some are wacky. Some are serious. Today is Eagle Day hence the picture of the same name.

The eagle is the National Bird in my country. It is a huge magnificent bird that can be sometimes terrifying but always beautiful to watch. You often hear the phrase "soar like an eagle." I think it would be wonderful to be able to fly and soar in the air the way those magnificent birds do.

If we can not fly at least we can soar spiritually and creatively. I have been doing art work like crazy and just added four pictures tonight alone to my website. Artistically I am soaring. I am also writing like crazy and have started my second novel.

I think it is so important that a person find something that they love doing and allow themselves to follow that love as far as they can. I may not be able to fly but I can soar in my imagination to worlds unknown. I can create beauty and I can feel good about myself. I am hoping that this year I can finally learn to let go and just change the only thing I can change which is myself for the better.

The real counter is 6658.

No comments: