Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wading Through Wednesday

Yes I really do wish I were there. Last night as I was leaving home I got caught in a monster storm. In the short minute it took to get from the front of the hospital to my car I got absolutely soaked. The rain was coming horizontally. I could not see the lines in the road let alone try and find the side road I needed to turn onto to get home. I was going real slow and any Bozo behind me well tough. It was awful! I got home and immediately took a warm shower and then proceeded to do the picture called Hawaiian Summer Morning. Art as therapy.

I think one of the secrets to happiness is being able to have something that will take your mind away from things for a while so you can relax. Now matter how full your life is you need a little distraction. Cartoons are a good distraction. I discovered a fellow Marvin the Martian fan at work today. One of my new coworkers loves the little green guy also.

Unfortunately one of the side effects of the storm is a monster cold so I am going to trundle off to bed and curl up with a good mystery and no I don't mean the results of the New Hampshire primary. ;-)

The real counter is 6633

No comments: