Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year

"Guard your tongue, for it is highly dangerous; unguarded words can cause terrible distress." Valluvar

I meant to get this up yesterday but ended up working real late. Any way Happy Chinese New Year. We are now in the year of the rat which happens to be the sign I was born under along with my niece and her oldest son. You can find more about the signs and which one you are born under along with my art work for each sign at my art web site http://members.aol.com/artbymichele/zodiac.htm

Jealousy is a real ugly emotion. I found that out the other day when my boss brought me something and asked why I posted it that way saying that it was an error. My coworker who hardly works at all chimed in saying how I had done this and this wrong until I snapped at her to let me look it up. It turns out there was NO error on my part. She and another person had only pulled part of the paperwork. Fortunately the proof was scanned in and I showed my boss that. When I went to the head of Accounting it turns out she knew that I had posted correctly and told the other coworker that but she kept it to herself. Both of these women make multiple errors and are jealous of the fact that I am careful when I post. They were so anxious to try and get me in trouble that they were willing to lie. The Head of Accounting called my boss and told her the truth that I had done my work properly.

Jealousy is one of the most self destructive emotions there is. When you are jealous of someone for whatever reason you are actually damaging yourself with your envy and pride. You should be happy for people. If someone is beautiful you should be able to look on that beauty and rejoice in it. What good does it do you to be jealous? It doesn't change your appearance. You can do something abouthow you look by the way you dress, wear your hair, put on makeup, etc. If someone is talented be happy for them. Then find and develop your own talents. Being jealous accomplishes nothing as my coworkers found out.

The real counter is 6721

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO! I WAS GOING DOWN THE LIST OF BLOGS CLICLING ON ONES THAT SOUNDED PROMISING AND I FINALLY MADE IT TO YOURS  LOL
I JUST HAD TO STOP AND WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW UEAR RIGHT BACK. PLEASE EXCUSE THE CPS  I CANT SEE THE SMALL PRINT TO CORRECT MY MISTAKES. I JUST TOOK OFF MY READUNG GLASSES THEY WERE GIVING ME A HEADACHE.
YOUR PICTURES ARE AMAZING. I APPRECIATE THE QOUTES AS WELL.  I WAS SCROLLING DOWN AT THE PICTURES AND BAM  CAPTAIN JACK HARKNESS KNOCKED ME OFF MY FEET. I JUST FINISHED WATCHING TORCHWOOD. BOTH EPISODES. I WASNT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE NEW EPISODE BECAUSE I WAS WORKING ON MY BLOG. BUT ITS ON TIVO SO I WILL WATCH IT LATER.
I ALSO WATCH DR.WHO. I AM STILL DECIDING IF I LIKE MARTHA JONES. I REALLY DID NOT LIKE ROSE,JUST KINDA TOLERATED HER. BUT I TELL YOU WHAT THAT NEW DOCTOR IS MUCH CUTER THAN THE OLD ONE.
DID YOU SEE THE TORCHWOOD WITH JAMES MARSTERS FROM BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER. IY WAS WONDERFUL! LOL HE CALLED HIMSELF CAPTAIN JOHN. WHEN HE ASKED JACK IF HE COULD STAY I WAS HOPING JACK WOULD SAY YES.  HE WAS LOVABLE EVEN IF HE WAS A NAUGHTY BOY  AND TRIED TO KILL JACK. I ALMOST FAINTED WHEN HE KISSED JACK. I DONT KNOW WHETHER I WAS MORE JEALOUS OF HIM KISSING JACK OR OF JACK KISSING HIM  LOL

Anonymous said...

I did see the Torchwood with James Marsters. I read that he will be back this season. Should be very interesting. I really do like David Tennant's Doctor. I think he is probably the best actor to play Doctor Who.