Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Touching on Tuesday

"I pray for all of us, oppressor and friend, that together we succeed in building a better world through human understanding and love, and that in doing so we may reduce the pain and suffering of all sentient beings." Dalai Lama

In studying ourselves, we find the harmony that is our total existence." Maezumi Roshi

It is in the teens so for chillin' ready chilly. Pixie is huddling on the floor heater trying to get warm. Merlin is whining as usual. No particular reason just whining.

I have a coworker who whines all the time. I have to bite my tongue to keep from calling her Merlin. She whines how poor she is and blows in money she doesn't have. She whines about work and then is always away from her desk so the work piles up. Everyone knows that I do the majority of the work in that department.

I don't think it is my imagination but I really feel that there is an upsurge in whiny people these days. You look at the news and someone is always whining about something. I'm not sure what is being accomplished other then irritating other people who are stuck listening to the whines. We sell no whine before its time. ;-)

I started to update my web site again last night and hope to finish it tonight. I'm adding another new section putting all the holiday pictures in one spot. I also have a new theme gallery of cats inside the house that I am working on. This one is called Watching TV.

The real counter is 2440.

No comments: