Monday, October 15, 2007

Autumn

"There is one God and He is the enemy of no one." Nanak

Autumn has to be one of my favorite seasons of the year. The weather cools down from the heat of Summer yet it is still pleasant out. The colors here in the Midwest are so spectacular. The reds, oranges, golds and yellows of the leaves make a beautiful vista to see. The fall flowers are starting to bloom adding their colors to the mix. Autumn is God being an artist.

The new computer is continuing to work okay. My brother suggested that we get an exorcist for it. I'll tell you that thing is so temperamental I'm thinking of naming it after my ex. Maybe not it would probably refuse to work at all if I did that. ;-)

I saw my Doctor today as he needs to give the formal okay for the surgery. I have all the precerts needed for the two procedures. The closer we get the calmer I become and the more agitated my mother becomes. She is really scared about the whole thing. Me I just want to get it over with.

I really loves today's quote. I have always had a problem with anyone trying to put God into a war. Man is the one who wants to conquer and kill and they should do it in their own name and not try and blame it on God. God is the creator not the destroyer.

I finished this picture last night. I'm calling it Autumn Day.

The real counter is 6231.

No comments: