Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tuesday Time

"The diamond cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials." Confucius

Normally I'm not a big fan of Confucius but I like today's quote. I should be glowing by the time every thing is finished health wise.

They moved my surgery up a couple of weeks to October 29th. I'll be glad to have everything over and done with. I think I'll go ahead and order the second set of Doctor Who videos that will be released the first week of November so I can have something to watch while

recuperating. If you are going to veg-out on Who you should do it with the best. Over the weekend I watched my tape of the Tom Baker episode The Deadly Assassin. I got to meet and work with Tom Baker a few years ago. He is a lovely man who really appreciates his fans.

I caught Heroes last night and it keeps getting better. They have some really unexpected things going on like Sylar losing his powers and being stuck in the middle of nowhere. I like Clair's new boyfriend but there is going to be conflict there with her Dad if he survives. It doesn't look good with that picture Suresh found. Heroes is one of the two shows I'll be watching for a while along with Stargate Atlantis. The only problem there is that it isn't on until 10 PM and I'm not really fond of the two shows that Sci-Fi has on before then. Unfortunately it will be a while before they get the next season of Doctor Who.

I'm hoping that one of my websites will get the wacky holidays for 2007 up soon so that I can get the calendar for next year finished. I am hoping to work on it while I am out after surgery. The May picture will be Memorial Day.

The real counter is 6208.

No comments: