Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Totally Tuseday

As you may recall I got hooked on Heroes last season and have watched the first two episodes of Season Two. This show is absolutely fascinating and I am really curious as to where they are going with the stories. So far we have found out that Peter survived the absorption of the nuclear energy, Matt has finally become a real policeman, Suresh is working to bring down the company, the Haitian survived, and Claire has a boyfriend who can fly. Okay it is a fantasy show just deal with it.

What I like about the show is you have ordinary people who have extraordinary powers and they have to deal with them. My favorite is still Hiro and watching him trying to make a hero in feudal Japan out of a drunken Englishman is a real scream. The fact that the actor, Masai Oka, is a real geek just makes him that more appealing.

The other show I watched Friday was Stargate Atlantis which looks like they are going to be having an interesting season also. It was good to see Shepherd in a real leadership situation. Okay I admit it I think Joe Flannigan is really hot. ;-)

Doctor Who will be ending their season on this Friday. Hopefully the SciFi channel will pick up season three. I have been a big Doctor Who fan going back to when I first saw it years ago with Tom Baker. I have met and worked with many of the Who people over the years. They remain some of my favorite people.

I met with the doctor today about the hiatal hernia. He wants to do a scope of the area and that is scheduled for October 18th. We will then decide if we need to do surgery or not. The ultrasound is tomorrow and maybe we can find out what is causing all the pain. Slowly I'm getting back together.

My March picture for my calendar will be this year's St. Patrick's Day picture Irish Mist.

The real counter is 6171.

No comments: