Sunday, October 14, 2007

Go Figure

God does have a sense of humor. Why else would he permit computers to have been invented? Remember the new computer that was acting up so bad the other day? I spoke to my brother who created the beast and we decided I probably would need to take the monster to our local computer repair shop. I came home and after the beast being off for three or four hours turned it on to double check something inside of it and it came on and has stayed on without any problems ever since. Sigh! I hate computers sometimes!

I got a notification the other day that my insurance has decided that yes the surgery is necessary and wow I can stay one whole day in the hospital after surgery. Mom is freaking saying there is no way I'm should be going home after one day but gee the thought of that hospital's food for more then one day is enough to guarantee that I'll make a real quick recovery. ;-)

The weather is starting to cool although we may have a few more hot days before Fall really takes hold. The leaves are just starting to turn. It is really so beautiful in the Midwest when the leaves turn. It is one of my favorite times of the year. I am going to give the new computer an acid test and try and do a Fall picture.

In the meantime the Guardian of the Present is being summoned to try and intimidate the computer into behaving itself.

The real counter is 6224

No comments: