Thursday, October 25, 2007

Waiting

The Doctor who is doing the surgery on Monday called last night to see how I was doing and if I had any questions. I was really surprised. Mom was too. She couldn't remember another Doctor who did that. I was really touched that she would take time out of her busy schedule to check on a patient. You don't see that type of concern and care any more.

I discovered yesterday that I can't take the stomach medicine that was supposed to heal the stomach lesions. I'm allergic to it and throw up. I had to come home from work yesterday because of it. I'm still queasy this morning but hopefully my stomach will settle down. I have a lot to do before I can leave tomorrow afternoon. I have to have things caught up as much as possible.

I'm starting to feel a bit anxious about the surgery and will be glad when it is all over with. In the meantime I am doing art work to distract myself. The picture is called Docking Bay.

The real counter is 6282

No comments: