Friday, May 19, 2006

Interesting

I found an old link to my ex's web site and when I clicked on it it came up "Forbidden you don't have permission to access legend on this site." How deliciously paranoid! He took down his on line Journal a couple of years ago because people were slamming him because of his behavior and Live Journal refused to stop people from expressing their opinion of him. Too bad it really caused my Mom and I to laugh since he was so melodramatic. His site can't be accessed from a former friend's site either. I guess he has finally cracked big time. He was always paranoid. He even spoke of a "Guild" who was spying on him.

It has been an interesting week as we had a major meeting at work with the head of the hospital where I work. After hearing nothing but criticism we find out that the board thinks the Business Office is doing a good job. We are overworked and under staffed but so far we are hanging in there. There is definitely an interesting under current going on at that place. I can only wonder what is really going on.

I have been corresponding with a teacher who seems very anxious to get to know me. It comes at a good time since I really am more put out then I thought by that guy last week. Still I'm taking things slow. I'm determined that I'm going to make sure that my needs are taken care of this time. I have finally learned how to be a bit selfish and put my needs under "important."

The picture is called "Dream Weaver" because I am now working on making some of my dreams come true.

 

No comments: