Thursday, May 11, 2006

Long Time

It has been a long week. Work is absolutely nuts and getting more so every day. I am seeing more and more that this job is not my future. I'll stay as long as my Mother is alive but after she goes I'm out of there. It is just not what I want to do with my life. I want to be in a position where I can help people and this job just isn't it.

I've been very stressed lately. Mom has been having heart incidents which has me worried. I try my best to stay calm but sometimes things happen and I blow up. Last night I lost it on my favorite newsgroup. One too many nasty cracks from the despicable troll. I hate trolls.

I'm doing something tomorrow night that I haven't done in over a year and a half. I'm going on a date. I have been conversing with a gentleman from the town I live in. We met via Match.com. Tomorrow will be the first time we have actually gone out. It turns out he knows my brother and knew my Dad and he is a member of our church. My brother says he is a nice man. Maybe a chance to get out of the house will be what I need to help me deal with the stress.

The picture is called "Traffic Cop" and it is how my life feels right now. I'm trying to get everything juggled so it doesn't crash and burn on me.

 

No comments: