Monday, August 14, 2006

Changes

We have some changes coming through in our lives. My younger brother got his disability so he will be able to live where he is at. This is a huge burden off of my mother. She has been so worried about him.

It looks like we are going to be getting two kittens instead of one. Mother has decided that we need to adopt the little gray one and the little black one with the white spot who is a real rascal. I'll check with the local SPCA tomorrow about how to go about getting good homes for Momma cat and one other kitten. A lady at work wants the third of the four kittens. I can see if now I'm going to end up being shoved off the bed by three cats. Sigh.

I am slowly starting to see a regain in strength. I still have a ways to go before I'm completely well but for the first time today I haven't felt totally wiped out. That is a good thing.

I still feel at odds at the moment. It is sort of like that feeling before a thunderstorm hits. It feels like a big change is coming into my life but I can't imagine what it is. I guess the only thing to do is try patience which isn't necessarily one of my strongest virtues. Not very Zen I know.

The picture is called "Perchance to Dream."

 

 

No comments: