Friday, December 30, 2005

Fed Up

I finally had enough on my favorite newsgroup and took the two troublemakers to task. I had suggested the two apologize to each other and be done with it. I should have saved the effort. Mr. foul mouth refuses and deliberately misconstrues what I said as asking them to be friends. I don't care if they are friends or enemies. I just want my newsgroup back to being civil and discussing "The Prisoner" that's all. They are driving people away in droves.

I have little tolerance for hypocrisy. At least one of the people involved admits his part in the mess and that he loses his temper too easily. The other pretends he is so moral and upright but he shows no decency at all. He is a self centered egotist who will never admit he could be wrong.

I am tired of the hatred and told them so. I told them that they are damaging themselves. I told them if I could forgive my ex-husband, if Pope John Paul II could forgive the man who tried to kill him, and if Cardinal Bernadine could forgive the man who falsely accused him of abuse then they could forgive each other. Enough is enough and I’ve had more then enough.

As I expected he deliberately misconstrued what I said again. Well he is the one who will have to answer for his hatred and bitterness. There is a price to pay for the ill we do to others either in this world or the next.

I originally did this picture as a protest to a troll but it fits my mood as to these two's postings. Pure garbage.

No comments: