Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Preach

"Never has a man who has bent himself been able to make others straight." Mencius

Have you noticed that the people who preach the loudest are the ones who are incapable of following their own teachings? They talk a good line and hope that you don't catch them in their lies. I am about to abandon my favorite newsgroup because the hypocrisy is getting over whelming. Do as I say not as I do and God forbid that you call them on it.

I have had enough of one person's nasty tongue towards another poster. He has turned on me and brought back his jerk friend who disrupted the board last year. I just don't feel like dealing with their stupidity any more.

What makes people think that the rest of mankind is so stupid that they can't tell when they are being lied to and manipulated? Their rampageous egos are totally out of control. I try to provide good topics for people to talk about. I share my art with them. I try and be nice and for what? Well they can just go to blazes as far as I'm concerned.

I probably would be less frustrated today if the weather had been nice instead of stormy so I could walk the anger off. Sorry for the rant. I'll try and be calmer tomorrow. The picture is from one of my walks.

 

No comments: