Sunday, October 1, 2006

Sunday Meanderings

Okay so Mom has taught Pixie how to stand up and beg for turkey. Someone needs to tell Pixie she is a cat and not suppose to do things like that. Then again if it makes Mom happy to think her kitten can be so cute I guess it doesn't hurt anything.

Friday turned out to be a comedy of errors where my back pay was concerned. I looked at my pay stub and no back pay even though there is a sheet telling me all about my back pay. Turns out they put it on my brother's pay stub instead of mine. So they had to cancel his automatic pay and issue a check to him for his regular pay and me for my back pay. Of course that means I had to drive 28 miles to get to the nearest branch of my bank to deposit the check. Sigh.

I stocked up on computer supplies while I was out Saturday but for the second year in a row Staples isn't carrying the calendar kits. Grrr! That means if I want to give calendars as gifts I'll have to order the kits on line. I sure miss real stores that carry what I need and real PBS stations while I'm at it.

The rest of the day will be spent getting clothes ready for work next week and probably just relaxing. I may design the calendar for next year or I may just wait until week after next when I'm on vacation.

The picture is called "Autumn Nap" which is also a possibility for this afternoon.

No comments: