Sunday, October 29, 2006

Smiling

I feel happy today in spite of not being over the flu.  I was able to watch two jerks make fools out of themselves. Sometimes that can be so satisfying. I found a great new community of graphic artists to join.

Pixie is on a growth spurt and is in the gangly teenager looking stage although she is still the smallest of the four kittens. Merlin is definitely developing a tummy on him. He finally decided that either Pixie was too much of a bully or that she was no longer as fascinating to watch and is back on my bed. It could be that we have had our first hard frost and the floors are cold and Merlin finally decided that laying on the cold floor while Pixie sleeps on Mom's bed is rather dumb when you can go upstairs and sleep on my bed. Cats.

The leaves are in the process of falling off the trees and clogging everything up. We still have some of the pretty colors but we are definitely heading towards winter. That is okay though because I really do like Winter.

 

No comments: