Friday, October 13, 2006

Throwing in the Towel

Sometimes you need to just throw in the towel. I have exited a newsgroup that I have been a part of for years. I can not take the hypocrisy any longer. I have allowed myself to become angry and I have acted in a manner that I am not proud of. It is no longer worth it.

Right now I need to reorganize my priorities and decide what I want to do with my life. My number one priority has to be my mother and caring for her. Anything else will have to wait. I have placed a temp hold on trying to set up a website to sell my art from because I really don't have the time to dedicate to that endeavor. My art will continue to be shared here and I will try and update my website more often so that people can see the art there. I can live with that decision.

My other priority is to thank God for his forgiveness when I transgress and ask his help to make me a better person. I don't like the anger that has been surfacing lately and I want to be the type of person that God wants me to be. With his help and love I know I can do that.

No comments: