Thursday, April 13, 2006

Dawn

I rarely wake up to the sound of the alarm clock. I am almost always awake before then. I've noticed that I don't need as much sleep as I used to and it is hard to sleep in. It is in those early hours before I get up that I most tend to wonder about my life.

I know that I have accomplished many things in my life that I am proud of. I have met and worked with some truly great people. All in all I can say I've enjoyed my life.

As in all lives there are things that I wish I had accomplished or done. There are things that are still waiting for me to do. At the moment though I feel sort of in limbo. My life is on hold while I care for my mother.

I have vague plans for life after mother goes. I know it is only a matter of time since her heart is so bad. I know that I'll probably head back towards Chicago because I really don't care for small town life. Other then that every thing is up in the air.

This is the latest picture in the Guardian series. It is called "Guardian of the Dawn."

 

No comments: