Friday, April 14, 2006

Restless

Another thunder storm at 2 a.m. and another interrupted night of sleep. I'm feeling increasingly restless lately not just because of the storms. I can't put my finger on it. It feels like something is about to happen but not something that feels bad. It is just a restless feeling like something is going to happen that will cause a major change in my life. It may be one of those Irish moods. It may be that today's Oriental Wisdom calendar quote is significant. "The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problem." Mahatma Gandhi. Maybe I'm about to find out what I am capable of doing.

At least tonight I get to watch Doctor Who and they are bringing back my favorite villains the Daleks. Geek time. ;-)

 

No comments: