Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Stormy Weather

We have more storms coming in but hopefully without the tornados. It has really been bad weather wise across the United States. California and Hawaii have been flooded with too much rain. The Midwest is getting slammed with killer tornados. Mother Nature is obviously very angry.

I'm calmer today then I was yesterday. I realize that it is going to be up to me to keep the situation with my younger brother under control. I will find a way to keep it from stressing Mom out. She was having chest pains again last night and I know it is the stress and worrying about him. Whenever she gets upset her heart starts acting up.

One of Mom's day brighteners turned eight yesterday. It doesn't seem possible that Merlin is that old. He still acts like a big baby. He got the lonelys at four in the morning and was rubbing all over me. Oh well maybe my job will look better if I'm half asleep.

As we weather the storms that Mother Nature throws at us I'm sure I can weather the storms in my personal life. I've done it before and I can do it again.

No comments: