Sunday, October 12, 2008

On Sunday We Have Beefcake

“We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.” Ancient Native American Proverb

The picture is a gift for the fans of this Journal who like John Barrowman as much as I do. Enjoy. ;-)

I am waiting for my hosting services update in the next couple of days and then I will be moving my website over to its new home. I bought the domain site www.artbymichelewilson.com and we are now adding the feature which will allow me to put my website there. It will have a place holder of my own in a day or so (currently godaddy is doing that for me). I am doing a rework of the site to make the art the main page and then the rest of the webs with the recipes, poetry, cats, and writings will link to that. My plan is to have it all up and operational by the end of next week.

Today however episodes of either the Captain Jack stories in Doctor Who or Torchwood will be playing as I finish the scarf. The hands go on automatic while knitting so the eyes can watch eye candy.

No comments: