Sunday, October 19, 2008

We Have Geek


“The secret to contentment is knowing how to enjoy what you have, and to be able to lose all desire for things beyond your reach.” Lin Yutang

“We must distinguish between belief and respect. Belief refers to total faith, which you must have in your own religion. At the same time you should have respect for all other religions.” Dalai Lama

We are in major geek mode today!

The Doctor Who scarf is finished and winging its way to North Carolina. The final statistics are 12 feet long, 1032 rows of 65 stitches wide, 53 different color blocks, and seven colors (purple, tan, brown, yellow, red, gray, and green). Number of hours put into this; I have no idea. Lots. Saw the complete First, Second, and Third Seasons of Doctor Who and half of Season One of Torchwood. Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!

The “coming soon” placer page is up and running on my new web site. The next few days will see me converting everything over from AOL extensions so I can upload it to my own domain. Come visit me at:
http://artbymichelewilson.com

We have geek. ;-)

No comments: