Wednesday, October 8, 2008

One Down




"A great tailor cuts little." Tao Te Ching

"Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other." Dalai Lama

Okay I have a new home for the blog. One down. I still need to get the website moved. I am thinking of getting my own domain name and then I can go ahead and set the art up to sell.

For those who have followed me over here from AOL hope you like the new home. For those of you who are discovering this blog from the new site welcome.

Expect a lot of geek over here. After all I took the Geek Test and scored Super Geek with the comment "I would write this in Vulcan but you would correct my grammar." ;-)

The picture is called Jade's Dragon because everyone should have their own dragon.

2 comments:

Diecast Dude said...

I'll stack my geek against your geek any time.

Michele said...

You are on 1000 rows knit on a Doctor Who scarf with 32 to go. ;-)